- Monday 5:30am to 6:30am - prayer meeting
- Wednesday 6:30pm – hospitality, midweek prayer and study
- Saturday 6:30pm - worship service
- Sunday 8:30am & 10am - worship service
*Youth services are offered at 10am service only
*Fellowship follows 10am service only
- Sunday 5pm - worship service in Spanish
- Dress is casual
Am I expected to put money in the offering?
At Jersey Shore Calvary Chapel although we believe in tithing we feel that it's between you and the Lord. We've placed Agape Boxes near the exits of the church for your convenience or you can Donate right here online. "And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and gave Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma." -Ephesians 5:2
What They Say:
"Come see for your self. Come worship here and hear God's Word directly from scripture as it pertains to your every day life and connect with others that are seeking to know the Lord intimately. If your reading this your being prompted to visit, come say hello. Come it's people just like you." - Michael B.