- We Believe that there is one living and true GOD, eternally existing in three persons: The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory; that this triune God created all, upholds all, and governs all.
- We Believe that the SCRIPTURES of the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God, fully inspired without error in the original manuscripts, and the infallible rule of faith and practice.
- We Believe in GOD THE FATHER, an infinite, personal Spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power and love; that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men; that He hears and answers prayer; and that He saves from sin and death all who come to Him through Jesus Christ.
- We Believe in JESUS CHRIST, God’s only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles and teachings, His substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, perpetual intercession for His people and personal, visible return to earth.
- We Believe in the HOLY SPIRIT, Who came forth from the Father and Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment, and to regenerate, sanctify and empower for ministry all who believe in Christ; we believe the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Jesus Christ and the He is an abiding Helper, Teacher, and Guide. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit and in the exercise of all Biblical gifts of the Spirit.
- We Believe that all PEOPLE are sinners by nature and choice and, therefore, are under condemnation; that God regenerates by the Holy Spirit, those who repent of their sins and confess Jesus Christ as Lord; that Jesus Christ baptizes the seeking believer with the Holy Spirit and power for service, often subsequent to regeneration.
- We Believe in the universal CHURCH, the living spiritual body, of which Christ is the Head and all regenerated persons are members.
- We Believe that the Lord Jesus Christ committed two ORDINANCES to the Church:
Baptism - (we baptize by immersion) as a public and visible sign of our spiritual death and resurrection in Jesus Christ
The Lord’s Supper - or communion, is open to all Believers
- We also Believe in the LAYING OF HANDS for the baptism of the Holy nation of pastors, elders, and deacons, and for receiving gifts of the Spirit.
- We Believe in the personal, visible RETURN OF CHRIST to earth and the establishment of His Kingdom, in the resurrection of the body, the final judgement and eternal blessing of the righteous and endless suffering of the wicked.
- We Believe in what is termed “THE APOSTLES CREED” as embodying the fundamental facts of Christian Faith.